Terms & conditions for the interschool Kabaddi tournament
Back to home page
- Each team can have a maximum of 12 players with 7 players on the mat.
- Substitutions in the game are unlimited.
- The font of the tournament would be league in the group stage and knockout in the playoff stage.
- Matches will be played on the Kabaddi mat.
- Sports shoes is compulsory.
- Participants should report 45 minutes before the scheduled time of their team's match
- Walkover: opponent would be eligible for walkover 10 minutes after the scheduled match time. In case matches are running behind published schedule, the opponent would be eligible for walkover 5 minutes after the match is called.
- Players have to carry their own kits.
- Chief referee's decision would be final in all cases.
- Organiser/Sponsor shall not be held responsible by any means, for any kind of minor or major injury sustained, or event/incident by the player(s) during the game on or off the court. During the course of the event, the organiser/sponsors and its associates would not be responsible for any type of accident or loss of life. However, first aid facility will be available at the venue.
- The organising committee reserves the right to cancel any entry without assigning any reason thereof.